Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Hey guys, I have to close out our food orders with Herb at Gold Point NLT than tomorrow close of business. If we don't have a meal ticket for you by then, you are own your own for meals at the event.

Registering first thing tomorrow morning (Pacific Time). Just waiting to get paid. Hope that's soon enough!

Dan

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I have been keeping this one in my pocket. This is 100 miles of dirt that will take a full day to run. We'll leave by 0900 and be back just in time for dinner. We'll pass several mining camps, and wind back through Goldfield on our way to dinner. Note on this map, we skipped Goldfield because we were running really late that day and got caught in the middle of the lithium beds during a massive thunderstorm.

Map Produced By Gmap4 | Enhanced Google Map Viewer

Also, if you want to run on your own trails, I have mapped others over on Offroad Trail Guide

And also a little teaser of some of what you can see out there!

https://youtu.be/3ApACuwjBLc

We look forward to seeing you all there!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
I have been keeping this one in my pocket. This is 100 miles of dirt that will take a full day to run. We'll leave by 0900 and be back just in time for dinner. We'll pass several mining camps, and wind back through Goldfield on our way to dinner. Note on this map, we skipped Goldfield because we were running really late that day and got caught in the middle of the lithium beds during a massive thunderstorm.

Map Produced By Gmap4 | Enhanced Google Map Viewer

Also, if you want to run on your own trails, I have mapped others over on Offroad Trail Guide

And also a little teaser of some of what you can see out there!

https://youtu.be/3ApACuwjBLc

We look forward to seeing you all there!
That was a fun run!

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
For you guys that didn't get to come this year... you missed one heck of a great time! Pics to follow. All I can say is we saw sunny skies, sleet, snow, thunderstorms, mud, sand dunes and about everything in between. Lots miles, smiles, and awesome food. Made new friends, visited with old friends as well. In the end we helped fund a new roof for the Goldpoint Saloon.

Next year's date will be announced soon with registration in January.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts