Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already ran zero gauge to the rear and a distribution block 12" from battery and doubled up ground with 2 gauge (200amp Fuse mistake?) What do you guys think about two batteries or a bigger alternator or both? I have a winch that I can move from front to rear VIA 2" hitch mount for the Jeep thats been sitting in a box for a year. Its going to be used for the FJ now and bumper recommendation for this set up would be nice too. Am I better off with a battery in the rear for winch hook up or a dual up front and bigger alternator for rear winching. I have already had one electrical fire from the "PRO'S" doing a high voltage hack job on my sequoia now I want it done right!!! I don't care what it costs with in reason I just want it RIGHT!!! Possible?? Yes. lol

Please advise 2000 inverter, jl amp HD 900x5, winch that can be switched to only draw so amp and inverter aren't destroyed on hard draw all in the back, Ground is zero gauge in rear too.

I don't know to much about current draw location of batteries stuff but have no problem or fear with running wires, caps, blocks, relays etc. I did all my electrical in my jeeps amp, radio, lights and it never caught on fire. Lol

Would really appreciate some help. Thank you Mike.
________
Live sex

Attachments

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... ;)

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
Ahhh... Thanks Layonn !... :bigthumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts