Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in LA for work for the next week or so and have decided to spend next weekend there as well. If there are any trail runs, can I ride with somebody? I'll have a rental car and am pretty sure I can make it to the trailhead.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
No runs I'm aware of on the 2nd, but there is a big one on the 9th. There was talk of Wildomar, but I'm not sure when people will be going.

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts
I'd maybe up for doing something that weekend. Where in LA would you be?

Anyone else wanna do a little run?

·
Banned
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd maybe up for doing something that weekend. Where in LA would you be?

Anyone else wanna do a little run?
I'll be staying at the Courtyard in Monrovia - 700 West Huntington Drive,
Monrovia. I will have a rental car though, so I'll be mobile, just won't be able to take the rental on a trail.

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts
I'll be staying at the Courtyard in Monrovia - 700 West Huntington Drive,
Monrovia. I will have a rental car though, so I'll be mobile, just won't be able to take the rental on a trail.
Monrovia is just a few miles down the road from me. (work Pasadena, live Glendale).

Is there a particular area you'd like to go wheeling?

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Looks like you're VERY close to Azusa OHV.

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts
3 of us are running Miller Jeep this saturday. Meeting at the Flying J at 9am. Join us. Pack lunch and drinks. Should be done with the trail by 2pm.
That was a run I was gonna suggest. Never run it. Let's do it --- that time / day work for you, coaf?

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Black FJC
2,204 Posts
It definitely does and I really appreciate you letting me tag along. I left Denver in such a hurry yesterday that I forgot to bring my camera.....oh, well. I'll send you a PM with my cell phone number shortly.
Been slow getting organized, but I'm assuming we're still going (I've been wanting to do Miller Jeep Trail for a while). I sent a PM with address info, etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.