Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
So what type of confirmation should we expect for the ticket purchase besides the paypal. Are the tickets mailed by snailmail? I still have no other confirmation
The more obvious situation that it is for a worthy cause and that's whats important.
Thanks
Don

·
Registered
42 Posts
So what type of confirmation should we expect for the ticket purchase besides the paypal. Are the tickets mailed by snailmail? I still have no other confirmation
The more obvious situation that it is for a worthy cause and that's whats important.
Thanks
Don
The page(s) indicates tickets are being mailed w/in 2-3 of purchase date. As of the 10th any transaction should have received a confirmation email, if you want to give me your email address I can confirm your purchase as well.

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
I was not trying to be trivial. I read the mud link when I first saw the raffle and cause. Since then I have come back here to check on progress. I did not sort through the link, again, to see where the tickets would be mailed in 2-3 weeks. I didn't see any reference to mailing from this thread, that's why I asked a few times
MY apologies, I can wait for the mailing.

thanks
Don

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Bump to sell more tickets for a great cause (coz it's the right thing to do!)

·
Registered
42 Posts
UPDATE:

The FJ62 is now in the body shop for a major face lift, Thanks ANH Collision. We've received some great donations to include 33" tires from BFG, new rebuilt and installed transmission from ACC in Atlanta, various other parts and components to include an offroad bumper, winch, recoery kit, Hi-lift Jact etc... The list is too long, details can be found on the web page: raffle

Keep the ticket purchases coming guys. Our ad can also be seen in the latest Toyota Trails magazine!

Thanks for the support

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
Bought my tickets!!!

Can't wait to have another FJ in the Garage!

T

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Just purchased a few for a great cause!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks Guys--Please keep 'em coming.

The truck is about to exit the body shop with a a brand new skin nice and perty. Off-road bumper going on in the next few weeks, tires hopefully by week's end and then it'll start looking like something.

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Bump!

$10.00 per ticket!!!...that's cheap for a truck!!!!!!!!:clap:

Even if you're far away, you can drive it home..
They say you can even sleep in it :boohoo:

We'll be working on it this weekend again, new OME suspension :cowfrown:

:rocker::):clap::):rocker::):clap::):rocker::)

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
So weird, as soon as I opened the thread and looked at the picture, my wife on the other side of the room asked me if we won her truck yet, LOL I thought she was telepathic or something. It is sweeet!!

21 - 40 of 59 Posts