Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a wind fairing for the stock roof rack? I like the Toyota version, but have no intention of installing lights and this example has two round cutouts for lights.

Is there any supplier who is making such a product?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Is there a wind fairing for the stock roof rack? I like the Toyota version, but have no intention of installing lights and this example has two round cutouts for lights.

Is there any supplier who is making such a product?
The only suggestion I have is buying a light bar (minus the lights) that stretches across the front of the roof rack and putting a Yakima or Thule fairing across that.

·
Registered
308 Posts
All Pro's air dam/light bar, but it's pretty pricey to be used as just an air dam. There was a guy doing a custom air dam on here too, should be able to find it if you search for it.
yeah the one from All Pro is pricey but it's the best you can get. It's actually made from CNC'd alum and powdercoated. The Yak & Thule ones crack easy, especially if used off road and don't fit well even if you use a light bar to install em'.
Good luck amigo :bandit:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
All Pro's air dam/light bar, but it's pretty pricey to be used as just an air dam. There was a guy doing a custom air dam on here too, should be able to find it if you search for it.
That would be Wesayso. MudlovingFJ modded a Yakima fairing that he got off EBAY.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts