Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i come to see while driving today a flapping piece of rubber in my mirror, upon arrival at my house i come to see this

has this happen to anyone else? is there a fix? anybody know how much? please and thank you

·
Registered
263 Posts
I had the exact same problem when I bought my Fj...so I bought both for 100 $ ( Toyota dealer in my area are bunch of thieves ) took 30 seconds to intall , real no-brainer.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where can i get them besides toyota? plus i have a fidelity after-market warranty with $100 deductible......i could go that route and have them do all of them

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have this same problem and would love it if someone would post a link as to where these seals can be purchased other than Toyota.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I have this same problem and would love it if someone would post a link as to where these seals can be purchased other than Toyota.
Throw Wilson over at TRDParts4u a pm and see what kind of pricing he can offer...
:king:

·
Registered
7 Posts
My rear passenger rear window seal, under the glass is coming loose...I saw it flapping in side mirror...it's chrome under rubber seal....It is coming completely off and need to replace it...Any idea what to search for, or where to buy those? I've searched google, but can't find anything...Mine is like the 2nd picture above...just peeling away..thanks

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
My rear passenger rear window seal, under the glass is coming loose...I saw it flapping in side mirror...it's chrome under rubber seal....It is coming completely off and need to replace it...Any idea what to search for, or where to buy those? I've searched google, but can't find anything...Mine is like the 2nd picture above...just peeling away..thanks
I purchased that same piece for under $40 and it's held on by four clips...the new moulding has the new clips in place...so it just pops back in place once you remove the old piece.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I purchased that same piece for under $40 and it's held on by four clips...the new moulding has the new clips in place...so it just pops back in place once you remove the old piece.
Do you remember what the peice is called? And where you purchased them from? Thanks very much

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does anyone have link for this rear window seal? Or even what the name of it is, to search online for it...I've had zero luck finding in....mine is coming off just like the 2nd picture above looks...

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i just went into the dealership and i looked that he computer with the parts tech and we would them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts