Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Too far off for us to be certain but we may be up for it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
When's the big main ride day? I live about an hour away and would probably just come down for a day.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Your gonna have a blast! I'ts got to be on the top three favorite places to wheel in the East coast...March weather is just to unpredictable for me to venture out so far...I live way down Fl. I will be in Sevierville Tn. early May if you change it up to that month...To damned cold and rainey in March...and the trails may be to dangerous to have fun. just my .02

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When's the big main ride day? I live about an hour away and would probably just come down for a day.
That Sat will be the main trail run. Starting around 9 and ending when we get tired. Meet us at the camp ground around that time, we would be glad for you to join us!

Your gonna have a blast! I'ts got to be on the top three favorite places to wheel in the East coast...March weather is just to unpredictable for me to venture out so far...I live way down Fl. I will be in Sevierville Tn. early May if you change it up to that month...To damned cold and rainey in March...and the trails may be to dangerous to have fun. just my .02
I'm hoping so! I'm also hoping it dosn't rain but rain or shine we are wheeling. Might turn into a winch fest but we will have fun anyway :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Come on out and join us!! I just need to know what nights you are staying if you plan on camping. I have to reserve a number of camp sites. We have around 13 trucks from TW and2 or 3 rigs from GA TTORA. We are doing 2 groups, one for stock 4x4's and prerunners and a difficult group that's running lockers or ATRAC lifted and armored.

Just let me know your specs and what nights you are staying and how many people are in your group.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sweet. Im running a 2003 4Runner with 4WD, lift, tires, (and hopefully my new Demello front bumper). No lockers, or sliders yet. I will be staying the nights of the 11th and 12th. Do i need to get my campsite from you, or call and make rservations and tell them Im with your group?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sweet. Im running a 2003 4Runner with 4WD, lift, tires, (and hopefully my new Demello front bumper). No lockers, or sliders yet. I will be staying the nights of the 11th and 12th. Do i need to get my campsite from you, or call and make rservations and tell them Im with your group?
Awesome! Reservations have been made......just tell them you are with Larry or TacomaWorld when ever you sign in at the campground and they'll show you where we are.. If you arrive early Fri you can jump in with the trail run on Fri. We will leave around 9-10am on Fri morning and come back to the campsite around lunch then head back out.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Cool deal. So no need to make advanced reservations then? Just tell them i'm with the Tacoma world group when I arrive? I'm gonna try and make it for the friday a.m. run. If not I'll catch up with you guys at lunch! I'm stoked. Been readiing thru the thread on TW and was worried itwas CANCELED. Look forward to meeting you and the rest of the crew. :cheers:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cool deal. So no need to make advanced reservations then? Just tell them i'm with the Tacoma world group when I arrive? I'm gonna try and make it for the friday a.m. run. If not I'll catch up with you guys at lunch! I'm stoked. Been readiing thru the thread on TW and was worried itwas CANCELED. Look forward to meeting you and the rest of the crew. :cheers:
That's it!!

lol, don't mind the Yankee's B.S.........

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hey guys, sorry I couldn't make it. I've been busy with work and the fj got backed in to. Just not a good month for the fj and everything.
But, how'd the trail ride go? Any fj's show up?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts