Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Two buddies of mine and I are planning a day trip to Windrock Park in Oliver Springs TN. The park is very easy to find and ride. It located about 45 minutes northwest of Knoxville, TN. The plan as of now is to meet up at the Windrock general store around 9am to buy our passes and other last minute things. Probably spend a good portion of the morning trailing and then stop for an afternoon lunch at one of the picnic sights on the trail. Then do some more trailing until around 4-5pm. I'll be in my FJ on 33s, My buddy is in an 88 Bronco on 35s, and other guy's got a trail ready Jeep as well. All levels of trail experience are welcome to come learn with us. (including those with no experience at all!)

Send me a PM or comment below if you have any interest!

Thanks,
Will

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Will,

I took my FJ to Windrock for my first off-road experience ever last weekend. I went with an experienced buddy. I had a blast! I could not believe the things we conquered with relative ease. I was blown away by my new-to-me vehicle’s capabilities. I can’t wait to go back but this time I will have recovery equipment. My new hi-lift jack is on the way with plate. Need straps and all that. I don’t have a winch yet, which will take a bit more time. Once I’m outfitted I would love to caravan with you.

Scott
2012 Big Red Truck TTSE w/3” ARS lift

1 - 2 of 2 Posts