Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
トヨタ Master
14,272 Posts
Not sure there is a wiper that would do exceptionally well in those crazy conditions haha...But we do pride ourselves on a durable construction and stand behind our customers experience and our products 100%:)
Thanks!.
So a review may be in order. Hmm....

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,620 Posts
Paging @debFJVT . Didn't you get a set of these awhile back? Thoughts?
So far they’ve only had the challenge of rain to deal with and are excellent. My ability to test them on snow, ice, extreme cold hasn’t happened yet but will be with us soon I’m sure (😰) - I will def post up my results!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I haven't got around to putting mine yet but, I gotta say shipping is as good/better than the big "A" company (that I pay a $120 a year for super duper "free" shipping). I ordered 11/12 afternoon and had them 11/16 morning. That included a weekend and to N.Y. Great job!

Reactions: Scrubblade

·
Premium Member
13,654 Posts
Psst.....the link in your sig does not work.

·
Vendor
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I haven't got around to putting mine yet but, I gotta say shipping is as good/better than the big "A" company (that I pay a $120 a year for super duper "free" shipping). I ordered 11/12 afternoon and had them 11/16 morning. That included a weekend and to N.Y. Great job!
That's awesome to hear! Thank you for sharing. We strive to offer the best all around experience:)

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
When you are creating your post click on the LINK icon.

Mesh Line Font Metal Net

This window pops up
Purple Violet Mesh Close-up Line

Copy/Paste your link and enter your text. The text can be anything. Then click insert
Pattern Mesh Textile Woven fabric

The link will go where ever the cursor is sitting.
Pattern Line Textile Mesh Woven fabric

Reactions: Baddawg

·
トヨタ Master
14,272 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
The problem is that I took a picture of the screen.. I'll try doing the screen capture next time :) maybe

Reactions: CabinCruiser

·
トヨタ Master
14,272 Posts
The problem is that I took a picture of the screen.. I'll try doing the screen capture next time :) maybe
I can't get it to work unless I save it to the PC and then post it. It's frustrating.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts