Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good Job...very nice bumper!

Do you have a picture with Jerry can mount?
I found a pic with the jerry can yesterday while doing a google image search, but now I can't find it for the life of me. If i locate it, I will post it up.

Never mind. I guess I should have paid attention to the post above.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
i like it. it looks very basic, but yet, exactly what you need. i like the option to have the rear swing out linked to the rear door so you can just open the door and it flows like one solid unit.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Looks great but it's not cheap!

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts
$2,405 to have a single can holder and have it open with the rear door ($2,000 for just the bumper and tire carrier).

Its nice. It's not that nice though. :lol:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, They sure are proud of it. It's a shame the whole set up is so damn expensive because I really dig the way it looks. Hard to justify that kind of money based solely on appearance though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
not to mention at that price the bumper is raw metal which you have to get painted or paint yourself. Why wouldnt you just buy an expedition on rear bumper with the swing out that is cheaper and it already has the rear door link. just my $.02

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts
not to mention at that price the bumper is raw metal which you have to get painted or paint yourself. Why wouldnt you just buy an expedition on rear bumper with the swing out that is cheaper and it already has the rear door link. just my $.02
:lol:

So add another 100 or so to get professionally powdercoated.

Bumper Fail.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
that's what it sounds like :rolleyes:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Be that as it may, If any of you have sold off your first born or sold your soul to put a down payment on one of these things, I sure would like to know what you think about it. I have never seen one of these before until yesterday and I guess now I know why.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
$2,405 to have a single can holder and have it open with the rear door ($2,000 for just the bumper and tire carrier).

Its nice. It's not that nice though. :lol:
well sh!t the bed!!!

it's nice, but not 2.5k nice!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts