Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I’ve been trying to do some research on some off-roading in my home state of Wisconsin. All I’m finding is ATV/UTV trails! It’s so frustrating, I see that there are some “JEEP” trails here and was wondering if that means specifically only jeeps? Given that FJ’s are far superior lol I was hoping that it wasn’t not a small knit Jeep thing. And if anyone on this forum is off-roading in Wisconsin with their FJ then I would love to meet up! I need som 4x4 friends!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
There are several off-road events near the Twin Cities in western WIsconsin at places like Dresser (Minnesota Go 4 Wheelers), New Richmond (Minnesota Trailriders), and Apple Valley Farms (Real Performance Machines).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are several off-road events near the Twin Cities in western WIsconsin at places like Dresser (Minnesota Go 4 Wheelers), New Richmond (Minnesota Trailriders), and Apple Valley Farms (Real Performance Machines).

Thanks!! I saw this website and was just wondering if it was just keep specific?

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
They'd like to think so, I'm sure. But nah, just put out by a Jeep dealer.

I have heard of pipeline and Mole Lake but have never done them. But the Iron Range Off Road OHV park in Gilbert, MN is worth a visit.

·
Registered
52 Posts
There is the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail. Most of it is 4 wheel drive accessible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts