Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
7,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Wonder how many 2011 NNSE are really out there?
Parker Toyota in Coeur d Alene has 2 in right now. I wonder how many of these are really out there. Seems like there are more than 51 as was originally thought. There have been a bunch of people on the forum that have one and you would think that there are a bunch that bought them that are not on the forum. Parker has 2. Ebay has 2 last time I checked. Just seems to me that you wouldn't find them as easy if there was really just 51!
:cheers:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Re: Wonder how man 2011 nsse are really out there?

Toyota of Kirkland has sold at least 3 that I know of, and I have heard that other dealers in Seattle have sold several. Let's assume that there were 5 sold just here in the Seattle area. I have a hard time believing that 10% of the total would be sold in just this area. You would think that a dealer would have access to the total number allocated to their region. My dealer, a forum member, told me that the pacific northwest region is composed of Oregon, Washington, Alaska, and Idaho. If there were 5 in Seattle, you would think at least another 5 for the rest of the region. That would make 20% of the 51. Seems like there were more than 51 sent based on these assumptions.
Bonehead

·
Registered
125 Posts

At least three in Arizona. One at Sierra Toyota, one sold from Camelback Toyota (Phoenix) and Camelback said they are getting another NSSE in soon.

·
Registered
14 Posts

My dealer told me there were 9 in Georgia. There is a dealership in Asheville NC that has 5!

·
Premium Member
771 Posts

Toyota online inventory for the South East region is showing 25 available for purchase. I think the SE region covers 6 or 7 states. This does not count the ones already sold.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts

Sales manager at Toyota of Kirkland told me the final tally is going to be around 485. Still a pretty low production number if you ask me!!

·
Premium Member
771 Posts

Correction to my previous post.

Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is the world’s largest franchised distributor of Toyota vehicles. The 172 dealers in the five states of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina & South Carolina account for 20% of Toyota sales in the United States.

·
Registered
460 Posts

I heard from this one guy I know that there are 547 NSSE's. He promised that he spoke directly to Hiroshiki Toyotosan.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts

LOL, who the hell is "Hiro****ty Tokyostan (or whatever their name is), and who really cares how many NSSE's there are..........I like the pckg it came with, no useless 400w AC converter that has a hard time charging a cell phone (have ya heard of 12v outlet?); or a dash pod that tells u the temp outside (cold or maybe hot?), what direction you're going (I pay attention to where I'm going), & an inclinometer (sorry, if I'm concerned about my incline I need to watch where I'm headed); Bilstein shocks (yeah whatever, had 'em before & couldn't tell the difference); ugly, way-overpriced bling wheels with mediocre tires; & oooh oooh yeah a stick'em on TT Badge!!!!! WOW. All for about $3500- $4500 more than an NSSE.

If you like the truck buy it, if you're lookin' for an investment buy a CD, if you think you're getting something special - you probably are.

There's probably going to be a lot fewer of these made than the '11 Trail Teams Edition (if it ever comes to fruition). So if that makes you feel better then fine.

Jerry :cheers:

·
Registered
369 Posts

LOL, who the hell is "Hiro****ty Tokyostan (or whatever their name is), and who really cares how many NSSE's there are..........I like the pckg it came with, no useless 400w AC converter that has a hard time charging a cell phone (have ya heard of 12v outlet?); or a dash pod that tells u the temp outside (cold or maybe hot?), what direction you're going (I pay attention to where I'm going), & an inclinometer (sorry, if I'm concerned about my incline I need to watch where I'm headed); Bilstein shocks (yeah whatever, had 'em before & couldn't tell the difference); ugly, way-overpriced bling wheels with mediocre tires; & oooh oooh yeah a stick'em on TT Badge!!!!! WOW. All for about $3500- $4500 more than an NSSE.

If you like the truck buy it, if you're lookin' for an investment buy a CD, if you think you're getting something special - you probably are.

There's probably going to be a lot fewer of these made than the '11 Trail Teams Edition (if it ever comes to fruition). So if that makes you feel better then fine.

so to summarize: Jerry feels great about his little package.:jester:

·
Premium Member
771 Posts

Built up frustration? Wow, someone get this guy a pair of those stress balls you twirl around in your hand.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Hard to tell really, but I have one and thats all that matters!:bandit:

·
Registered
145 Posts
One in Alcoa, Tn (just outside Knoxville)....it's new, but dealer had "TopGunCustomz" add some 18" wheels and Nitto Terra Grappler tires and a lift to it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'll bet they screwed the pooch and blew the whole TT production run. They probably figured it out after they made the 3200. Thats my story and Im stickin to it. There will be no TTSE for 2011 just NSSE's....There...I said it!

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
2 at Vancouver WA Toyota. One will be posted in a pic later tonight because they modded it nicelyish

1 - 20 of 27 Posts