Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It started off as a used 2007 sun fusion with 30k miles on it. Purchased in april of 2010.

My Jr. project for high school

Her most recent pic

First thing I did was the black out.. inside

and out

for christmas of this year I must have been a good child cause i got a lot of cool stuff, thanks mom and dad :) to start off a cb radio along with 4 foot firestick and bandi mount and a loud a$$ pa speaker

... also got some pretty sick bfg km2's 5 of them 285/70/17.. thats right full size spare

... heres the spare and firestik ..

here is me seeing my big present for the first time .. on a white christmas too rare in middle alabama.

some small other things I had done was replacing the dome lights with awesome red led's also had a supper 44 extreme muffler installed it sounds frickin amazingggg not raspy at all.. also some hella lights installed that i broke the first day in a parking garage fml... oh and how could I forget a 3 inch rc lift and 1 in wheel spacers
heres my muffler

also had a bulldog remote starter installed

and these are in the mail now along with a bunch of recovery gear ..

this is just my start much much more to come like
-toytec or OME coilovers
- demllo bumper w/ winch
-and warn rear bumper
-gobi rack and ladder
-hi jack lift
- bud built skids

please give me input on how I can make my build more functional and sexierrrrr thanks cheers hcooney:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,784 Posts
Nice work on the FJ!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Moving right along...Looks sahweet!

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Wowza... Nice Setup... Love the 44' !... :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just noticed, your right here near me. I am in Pelham. How do you like your lift?
I love my lift have only had it for 3 days but I love it and its cheap!! Pelham very close ... happen to know any good wheeling spots?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I love my lift have only had it for 3 days but I love it and its cheap!! Pelham very close ... happen to know any good wheeling spots?
No, I don't do much wheeling around here. I try to get my fix every year out in Colorado. Once you have been out there it kind of sucks to come back home. Nothing compares!

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, I don't do much wheeling around here. I try to get my fix every year out in Colorado. Once you have been out there it kind of sucks to come back home. Nothing compares!
i'll be getting my first fix as well this summer hope to see you there

·
Registered
201 Posts
You gotta go. I waited about 31 years to make my 1st trip and I have been back 3 consecutive years now. Whatever you do, do Black Bear. It is intense to look at the videos and all but it is so much fun. Check out this past summers video in my wife's Rubicon, We had an awesome time. It was our first trip in her Virgin Rubi and she performed like a champ.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is intense to look at the videos and all but it is so much fun.
Intense id say so ... cliffs are ummm HUGE. Thanks man black bear will defiantly be on my list of things to do

·
Registered
201 Posts
Intense id say so ... cliffs are ummm HUGE. Thanks man black bear will defiantly be on my list of things to do
It really is not as bad as it looks. The 1st switchback looks bad but it is really easy, just take your time. The worst part to me was "The Steps" as you descend down alongside the waterfall. Air down and take it slow and easy and you will have no problem.

Here is my wife and my FJ on Hurricane Pass on the way to Corkscrew Pass.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts