Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
yes it is quite ugly but i see one really good idea on this rig.

if u painted just the sides of the white roof the color of your truck then it looks for the most part like it has a matching roof but it keeps all the pro's u get with a white roof (not really sure what they are, people say its not as hot or something):bigthumb:

·
Registered
186 Posts
yes it is quite ugly but i see one really good idea on this rig.

if u painted just the sides of the white roof the color of your truck then it looks for the most part like it has a matching roof but it keeps all the pro's u get with a white roof (not really sure what they are, people say its not as hot or something):bigthumb:
That thing is ugly. The white roof does keep it cooler especially compared to my black truck, but once the AC is on I can't tell the difference.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
that reminds me of a dump i took once.

·
Registered
483 Posts
If anything they should have left the black parts black and painted the bumper caps blue.....the color combo isn't right but the accessories on it are pretty sick...but that brush guard isn't worth 2k

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
I see nothing wrong with it ....

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
I can't wait to see the PUTCO FJ at SEMA this year.....

·
Registered
594 Posts
Not for me but...
At least it stands out and isn't like 99% of the vehicles on here. People change a bulb and add floor mats then post a "Build Thread". And we all know that with new headlights comes a new name and a guy referring to his vehicle like a member of the family. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Back in 06 the built FJs were few and far between and any innovation was welcome to the scene.
Correct you are sir. I still have an 8x10 pic of that rig on my office wall. At the time it was introduced I loved it. Now...not so much, but it still influenced many people to get their mod on. I'll trade them my stock stereo for the thumper they have in there.

·
Premium Member
12,956 Posts
It's a change from the run of mill mods, I like it.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
at least it's original...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts