Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

I'm assuming most of you will agree the colors we have to choose from are just downright poor. As a graphic designer I've taken advantage of my artistic license and played with a few colors using one of the photos from the gallery. I've wrote in to the admin to see if playing with their photo's is frowned upon, I haven't heard from them. Does anyone know if this is allowed? If it is I'll post them.
......................................................................................................

Ok, thanks for the feedback, I didn't want to offend anyone. You can find them in the gallery. Let me know your thoughts.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I'm not an admin but I vote you go for it. I don't think anyone would take offense to you playing with some colors on their photos, if so they're taking this stuff way to seriously and screw em. No pink though, that's already been done.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Pancho said:
I'm not an admin but I vote you go for it. I don't think anyone would take offense to you playing with some colors on their photos, if so they're taking this stuff way to seriously and screw em. No pink though, that's already been done.
As my grand papa use to say is easier to ask for forgiveness the permission.
Seriously, the photos are in public domain so you can do what you want with them.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Pancho said:
i think pancho would prefer candy cane to pink anyday :D

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Good work Scribble. I haven't seen someone do a dark blueish gray before. I like it. The tan and green look good too. Your black and candy red aren't for me, but to each there own. I've put a deposit down on a yellow one. I wish the Atmoic Sun yellow wasn't quite so loud but I think I'm going to like it, I hope.

·
Registered
99 Posts
the lawyers will be calling soon. but don't worry, i'm sure fjcruiserforums.com will conceal your true identity.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Red Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
mini2nut said:
These two colors are a MUST! Great photochop job...

those were my two favorites too. The blue-gray is beautiful and is a classic 60's truck color.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Could you do a two tone avacado with burnt orange roof like my 74 gremlin?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Scribble said:
You can't be serious?
Well maybe a little but only if I can have matching shag carpet.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Replacing the dome light with a disco-ball? Goldfish in your platforms, boss?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts