1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
Some people. Probably found the fix on here first! Free enterprise, gotta love it.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Isn't that info right in the owner's manual? If not, it's easily found on this forum! :)

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Ripping off innocent unknowing people just to make a few $$$!!!!!:flame: Then again there are those people gullible enough to buy that crap!:rofl:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Information is priceless to those that are without it or the common sense to look for it.

Those that don't like this have an option, send Ebay a note that you believe the information is copyrighted and they will close it down until they clear it up.

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
[email protected] a looser!! I should report him to ebay. He has a "Buy It Now" price of $1 then in the description he states that, "After you send him $2 he will send you a pdf"

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
A$$ Hat!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
One buyer so far......:lol:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea i think hes an a-hole too but i dont feel any sympathy for those people who buy. Personaly, before i buy anything i do some research on the internet

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Three people have purchased this "Hog-wash". Obviously he is targeting an audience of 'newbe' FJ owners that haven't studied thier owners manual or don't realize that this forum exsists. Toyota should include information about this site inside of the owners manual and get everyone on board. Then again, that would cut alot of "stinky" revenue that they recieve for changing a fuse.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts