Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daily driver with minimal off-road, but a lot of maintained gravel roads/ fire roads. Highway snow/ice/rain performance most important.
I’m looking at these two options:

BF GOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2
Size: LT265/70R17 121/118S E
*** also available in load range “C”?
Or
GOODYEAR WRANGLER ALL-TERRAIN ADVENTURE WITH KEVLAR

Thanks!
Mark

·
Premium Member
7,230 Posts
I think both would serve you well. I haven't looked at prices but I wouldn't have any issues going with the Goodyears. They're gonna be the better street tire of the two and appear to have more siping. Although the C rated BFG's would be nice on the street too. My parents have the Goodyears on their 210,000 mile Sequoia and they are doing good.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The falken wildpeak at3w seem to rate really highly in winter condions. They do make an e load rated 265 as well. Might want to check them out as well.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Daily driver with minimal off-road, but a lot of maintained gravel roads/ fire roads. Highway snow/ice/rain performance most important.
I’m looking at these two options:

BF GOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2
*** also available in load range “C”?
Or
GOODYEAR WRANGLER ALL-TERRAIN ADVENTURE WITH KEVLAR

Thanks!
Mark
I have had great luck with KO2 and Falken Wildpeakes on my truck. Goodyear are just too damn high priced! The best bang for you buck are the Falken and they are snow rated and good looking tire.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have KO2’s for about 45,000 miles and I’m just now getting a little Road noise. I’ll replace them in spring most likely with like kind. Goes anywhere except mud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts