Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
i dont buy anything anymore online unless its right from a dealer. recently learned people are actually counterfeiting $3 toyota oil filters and denso sparkplugs. there is literally NOTHING on earth that isnt currently being faked. :flame:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
i dont buy anything anymore online unless its right from a dealer. recently learned people are actually counterfeiting $3 toyota oil filters and denso sparkplugs. there is literally NOTHING on earth that isnt currently being faked. :flame:
I buy plenty of stuff from RockAuto....dont think they are buying counterfeit Denso parts. OEM is a good route to go at times if you get a good online discount. I find the Denso branded stuff from RockAuto is even cheaper.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I buy plenty of stuff from RockAuto....dont think they are buying counterfeit Denso parts. OEM is a good route to go at times if you get a good online discount. I find the Denso branded stuff from RockAuto is even cheaper.
yea i was venting more along the lines of random ebay sellers. rockauto and pretty much any brick and mortar auto parts store are ok in my book.

·
トヨタ Master
5,781 Posts
Yep! I watched a special on one of the educational channels talking about how China can reproduce anything they reverse engineer and this is what they do best. It's a sad time for uneducated consumers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts