Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm looking for a complete set (F & R) of 07-09 stock 4x4 FJC springs for my '05 4Runner.

Paypal ready, zip is 01473 for shipping. Located in MA and willing to drive if anyone is local too.

Thanks!
Nick

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
I am getting my OME lift installed Wednesday...so I will have all 4 of my factory springs available. They only have 25,000 miles on them. I could ship them out Thursday. What are they worth? Make me an offer...happy to sell them...they will just be taking up space in my garage. I am in Cincinnati 45255.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I have a low milage set off my 07. They have been in my garage getting dusty since I put the lift on a few months after buying the truck. I live in Brooklyn, CT. I could meet you in Auburn or Wocester. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I am getting my OME lift installed Wednesday...so I will have all 4 of my factory springs available. They only have 25,000 miles on them. I could ship them out Thursday. What are they worth? Make me an offer...happy to sell them...they will just be taking up space in my garage. I am in Cincinnati 45255.
I have a low milage set off my 07. They have been in my garage getting dusty since I put the lift on a few months after buying the truck. I live in Brooklyn, CT. I could meet you in Auburn or Wocester. Make me an offer.
Thanks for the responses guys. Constantine, I sent you a PM. If you're cool with that offer, I'd be willing to meet up in Worcester (open to counteroffers too).

Weavinfj, if things fall through with Constantine, I'll let you know! Thanks again.

Nick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts