Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow members,

I'm interested in putting some FJ Springs in my 2005 4Runner SR5 (V6).

I'm looking for 2007-2009 Front and Rear 4x4 Springs. I'm not really interested in the shocks, as I plan on getting Bilstein 5100's all around. The newer and/or less miles, the better.

I'm in the LA area (Long Beach to be exact), so I may be willing to meet up, depending on how close you are to me.

Thanks again! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
I have a 2007 with only 21,000 miles on it with a spacer lift. I just ordered an OME heavy lift, due to be delivered this Friday. I am out of town next week, but will install as soon as I get home. So I will have all 4 springs then, the week of the 7th. If you can wait let me know. Good luck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
weavinfj - after your work/lift will you have the stock shocks and struts for sale? Let me know as I'd be interested in buying them if the miles are low, as I already have the springs all around.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm also looking for a set of low mile 2007-2009 front and rear 4x4 springs for my 2007 4Runner.

I'm in west Texas if you are nearby....or not. Thanks.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I have a complete set of the bilstein shocks, springs, and top hats from my 2008 FJ with the off road package. They have less than 5,000 miles on them. $200 plus shipping and they're yours!

-B

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Off of my 07 FJ
OEMs w/17K miles
$125 2-Struts & 2-Shocks
$175 All 4 Coil springs
+ shipping if not Picked UP in NJ 07456

Hello fellow members,

I'm interested in putting some FJ Springs in my 2005 4Runner SR5 (V6).

I'm looking for 2007-2009 Front and Rear 4x4 Springs. I'm not really interested in the shocks, as I plan on getting Bilstein 5100's all around. The newer and/or less miles, the better.

I'm in the LA area (Long Beach to be exact), so I may be willing to meet up, depending on how close you are to me.

Thanks again! :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts