Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
10,628 Posts
Those wheels came in two finishes...a light and a dark silver color (all FJ ones were dark). MUCH more plentiful on 4Runners (trail package I think)

That wheel has been Plastidipped from the looks of it, so you can either peel off all your black wheels and find the silver or dark silver to match, or buy any 8 hole 4Runner/FJ wheel that is the same as that and Plastidip it to match.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Adam,

Looking at my wheel, I do not believe it to be plastidipped or painted.

I have seen this wheel advertised in satin black, but it was in Australia. Hopefully I can find one in the states.

Jeff

· Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
10,628 Posts
I suppose that may be possible. The good news is it would have a unique part number somewhere out there if it is OEM. I did finally find an image of them on a FJ that was once for sale in Florida. Looks just like yours.

I guess you (myself) learn something new everyday!

· Registered
1,651 Posts
Found a picture. From Australia. Unfortunately, it's no longer for sale. It actually looks better in black instead of the silver though. The silver ones are a dime a dozen. Maybe purchase a silver one and have it stripped and powder coated in satin black?

· Admin
31,018 Posts
Hey pal if you are still interested in getting the 1 x 17" Satin Black FJ Cruiser wheel,I have a buddy of mine that has it for sale . You can give him a text on his mail

[email protected]

Best wishes

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Funny, because YOU just signed up with that email address.

Water Atmosphere Sky Light Azure

1 - 8 of 8 Posts