Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Having a difficult time finding all weather floor mats that fit my 2010 FJ (Manual Transmission). Toyota apparently cannot order them (discontinued) and Weather tech doesn't even have the front mats available to order in any form. I'm located in Denver, CO but willing to drive some to pick them up if anyone in the area has some they'd like to sell.

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the suggestion.

Husky and Weathertech don't even have the front floor mats for sale on the 2010 MT (just the back seats and the cargo liner). Thanks anyways, I think I might keep looking on ebay for the rubber mats from 2007-2010.

My understanding from researching here is they changed it in 2010 from a latch+ hook to some knobs. Not sure if it makes a huge difference, but need something heavy and rubber for the mats. Discontinued part and no way to order the mats from Toyota either :(

Might be time for an updated post on this floor mat availability in another section of the forums, all the threads I found searching here were somewhat dated.

·
Premium Member
1,683 Posts
I found these on carid and they look right. They are a sponsor here. Give them a call.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Don’t know if you’re still looking, but I just found these listed locally.

Genuine OEM Toyota FJ Cruiser All Weather Floor Mats for $70 on OfferUp.

I’d be willing to check them out and let you know their condition if you’d like. Looks like the seller is willing to ship. There seem to be multiple listings on eBay in the same price range as well.

Let me know if you’d like help with it.

Dan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don’t know if you’re still looking, but I just found these listed locally.

Genuine OEM Toyota FJ Cruiser All Weather Floor Mats for $70 on OfferUp.

I’d be willing to check them out and let you know their condition if you’d like. Looks like the seller is willing to ship. There seem to be multiple listings on eBay in the same price range as well.

Let me know if you’d like help with it.

Dan
Very nice of you to offer, I can't tell if those are for the 2010 with the 'hook' or for the 2011+ with the 'knobs'. Can anyone tell by just looking at them? Not even sure if it makes that big of a difference if the mats are connected at all (also if it matters that mine is a MT instead of an Auto). I have some more research to do in my free time I guess. Thanks again Supasta.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Very nice of you to offer, I can't tell if those are for the 2010 with the 'hook' or for the 2011+ with the 'knobs'. Can anyone tell by just looking at them? Not even sure if it makes that big of a difference if the mats are connected at all (also if it matters that mine is a MT instead of an Auto). I have some more research to do in my free time I guess. Thanks again Supasta.
Based on the pics in the listing, these are the more modern "knob" type. I don't think they will work very well if you have the early year "hook" type restraints. Generally, they're not interchangeable; the holes in the mats for the "hooks" are smaller than those required for the "knobs". If you're willing to rig something up, you can probably make it work though.

Also, if you don't use the restraints, they will slide all over the place while you drive and will probably be a safety hazard - something or other is needed to keep them in place.

MT or Auto tranny doesn't matter

Dan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Based on the pics in the listing, these are the more modern "knob" type. I don't think they will work very well if you have the early year "hook" type restraints. Generally, they're not interchangeable; the holes in the mats for the "hooks" are smaller than those required for the "knobs". If you're willing to rig something up, you can probably make it work though.

Also, if you don't use the restraints, they will slide all over the place while you drive and will probably be a safety hazard - something or other is needed to keep them in place.

MT or Auto tranny doesn't matter

Dan
Oh well, these won't work, but I really appreciate the suggestion and your explanation. I have the hooks on my 2010 so I am back to searching for FJ rubber front floor mats. I might wind up ordering a set of those Rugged Ridge mats that gearwrench kindly linked (thank you!).

Kind of a bummer how the <2010 rubber FJ floor mats are discontinued. If something doesn't pop up on ebay in the next few months, Rugged Ridge mats for the front it is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts