Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would prefer a Horizon or Chaser style, custom built based on an M416 would be great too.

PLEASE PLEASE help me, if I can't find anything I might be forced to buy a Coleman popup and I'd need to cut off my nutsack after doing that.

In BC, willing to travel up to 6 hrs to find the right girl.

:boohoo:

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Landy, I'm signed up there as well, keeping a sharp eye on their for sale board. Was a day late in picking up a great custom in Seattle. MIGZ, I've searched here but haven't found anything near enough or suitable. Been also checking buy'n'sell RV, local dealers etc but nothing stands out yet.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Would prefer a Horizon or Chaser style, custom built based on an M416 would be great too.

PLEASE PLEASE help me, if I can't find anything I might be forced to buy a Coleman popup and I'd need to cut off my nutsack after doing that.

In BC, willing to travel up to 6 hrs to find the right girl.

:boohoo:
I'm selling mine. Let's talk!!!!

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...le-horizon-adventure-trailer.html#post1820397

My ad is also posted on Expedition Portal and Pirates 4x4. May also place it on IH8MUD as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts