Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I’m interested in purchasing an aftermarket front bumper (new or used in good shape). Must be able to mount a winch. I’m located in northern NM and am willing to drive a few hours for the right deal.

·
Registered
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
80 Posts
Go with us off road FJ cruiser bumper. I love mine. Put in Smittybilt 12K synthetic. With two led pods beside the winch.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello all. I’m interested in purchasing an aftermarket front bumper (new or used in good shape). Must be able to mount a winch. I’m located in northern NM and am willing to drive a few hours for the right deal.
I have a brand new, still in the box, Smittybilt M1 Winch Bumper, with lights, designed to fit an '07-'11 FJ. MSRP is $830, I'll sell it for $600, if you're willing to come to the SF Bay Area. Will even throw in a free dinner, if you want to drive out here. e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a brand new, still in the box, Smittybilt M1 Winch Bumper, with lights, designed to fit an '07-'11 FJ. MSRP is $830, I'll sell it for $600, if you're willing to come to the SF Bay Area. Will even throw in a free dinner, if you want to drive out here. e-mail me at [email protected]
35 hours is a little bit more than what I’m willing to spend on the road, even though I’m sure the dinner would be worth it by itself. Thank you anyways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts