Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a basic, solid, used, low-mileage FJ Cruiser with roof rack, preferably currently registered in Massachusetts to save us interstate transportation, paperwork, tax and registration hassles, for use while we're at our vacation home on Nantucket. We're in our 60s, not looking to do anything competitive or X-treme. Just gentle drives on the sand and carrying our kayaks -- while looking very cool, of course. If there's such a thing as a tame FJ, that's what we're looking for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the message, BostonTTFJ. We saw your offering but it's much more vehicle than we need.

If you don't mind, what are the two black boxes with handles in your picture #4 ?

Good luck finding your buyer.

Thanks.

jkammer

·
Registered
331 Posts
I would recommend looking on Craigslist. I do tend to see alot listed in Connecticut for decent prices, so I imagine it should be the same in Mass. A word of advice - look carefully at the undercarriage. Being New England, I am sure you are familiar with the toll the road salts and chemicals can do on our vehicles. If you are planning to house this on Nantucket, you can count on additional wear and tear from that lovely salt breeze over the coming years.

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
If you don't mind, what are the two black boxes with handles in your picture #4 ?

jkammer
Storage boxes for tools, parts recovery gear, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts