Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im interested in purchasing a used Black FJ with Dark Interior Manual Transmission. If anyone has one for sale please let me know or point me in the right direction.

TY,
Jeff

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Not sure what you mean by dark interior as they all come with black seats and all black diamonds would have black interior panels (even the base without color matched would still be black plastic).

A lot of members have been putting theirs up for sale recently so just keep your eyes open and play the waiting game for a great deal!
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what you mean by dark interior as they all come with black seats and all black diamonds would have black interior panels (even the base without color matched would still be black plastic).

A lot of members have been putting theirs up for sale recently so just keep your eyes open and play the waiting game for a great deal!
Welcome to the forum!
Oh i figured maybe they made a tan cloth upholstery interior as well. Thanks for the welcoming. I'm coming from a heavily modified 400whp subary legacy gt, looking for a nice truck that I can get into without worrying about blowing **** up all the time :clap:. FJ looks like the perfect vehicle for me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP TTP. Looking for a TRD Manual or Black Manual. Send me what you got, seller backed out from what I almost purchased.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
68 Posts
There's one in north texas at CarMax - they want $19500
It's pretty darn clean - I've seen it. I went the lazy route and got an automatic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts