Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys Im in the market for a black FJ unmolested(***just not lifted.....needs to fit in parking garage.........but is welcome to any other accessories already on it like bumpers, winches etc....***). Im on the west coast so hopefully the rig is within 300 miles from Los Angeles.........and trying to stay under the 60,000 mile range. Let me know what you have! call/text me at eight one eight five one seven seven six nine zero or email me [email protected] :king:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not sure how fast you want one, but mine might be for sale at the end of june. 31K Black 4x4 Atrac, locker, Manual w/ short throw shifter, spacer lift in front. wheels/tires, TG rock sliders, ricochet front plate, K&N, royal purple always used. Runs great! I baby this thing to be honest. The only wheeling its seen is some snow action in the sierras. Just moved back to the bay area and I am commuting A LOT now... sadly I should probably buy a smaller commuter car. If your interested in this email me at [email protected] I dont check this page often. Email if you want pics

1 - 4 of 4 Posts