Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys as many rookies, i bought a used oem alluminum skidplate for a 07 FJ, and just receive 2 spacers w/ 1 bolt, i'm short for the another spacer bolt and the 2 oem brackets w/ bolts. Does someone here got this extra parts or all the hardware for this skidplate, just reply me asap with shipping cost to PR.

RC:rocker:

·
Registered
71 Posts
The same thing happened to me (missing parts on used skidplate). I just bought some bolts at the local hardware store, cut up hockey pucks for spacers and made brackets from some scrap aluminum.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
i may have some of the bolts but the brackets were destroyed ill check next time im at the workshop (moms garage lol)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks thugasaur

Just 1 spacer bolt, and if any other fj owner has this OEM brackets completed please post it or reply me asap!!!... I want my FJ with the skidplate attached (look nice)...

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Thanks thugasaur

Just 1 spacer bolt, and if any other fj owner has this OEM brackets completed please post it or reply me asap!!!... I want my FJ with the skidplate attached (look nice)...
I might have the skidplate brackets. I'll have to check my box of random FJ parts when I get home. I'll let you know

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Thanks, underactive. Will wait. Check the spacers bolts too. :clap:
I found these 2 brackets, with bolts attached, which is all I could find.

It's been so long that I had this installed, but I don't recall any spacer hardware to install the skidplate? It was just these brackets and existing bolts already on the FJ. I could be totally wrong though, haha.

If you want these, lemme know and I'll send them over. $10 should be enough to ship em Priority mail to PR. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes!!! just let me know address to ship MO of paypal email. I dont know here how to PM yet!! and my friend thank u so much.

I found these 2 brackets, with bolts attached, which is all I could find.

It's been so long that I had this installed, but I don't recall any spacer hardware to install the skidplate? It was just these brackets and existing bolts already on the FJ. I could be totally wrong though, haha.

If you want these, lemme know and I'll send them over. $10 should be enough to ship em Priority mail to PR. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts