Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall, i learned the hard way of what happens when you dont have a brush guard and someone backs into you =(. long story short, friend backed out of her driveway to destroy my bumper. after getting it replaced, i realized i should invest in a brush guard for the time being. I want a new bumper but i am in no position to buy a 2000$ bumper.

so in conclusion, i would like to buy a brushguard for a good low price. I am in Los angeles, and i would highly would appreciate a local purchase rather then having it shipped from somewhere. LMK if you have one for a cheap price, or know someone who is interested in selling theirs, or now a store or place that i can find a brushguard for cheap. thank you and have a good morning, good afternoon, and good evening.

PS looking to pay no more then 150-200

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
$150 + ship when ready.NO Lights.
Bottom bar tweaked,easy to replace or straighten.
Headlight guards can be removed for smaller width box.

Hey yall, i learned the hard way of what happens when you dont have a brush guard and someone backs into you =(. long story short, friend backed out of her driveway to destroy my bumper. after getting it replaced, i realized i should invest in a brush guard for the time being. I want a new bumper but i am in no position to buy a 2000$ bumper.

so in conclusion, i would like to buy a brushguard for a good low price. I am in Los angeles, and i would highly would appreciate a local purchase rather then having it shipped from somewhere. LMK if you have one for a cheap price, or know someone who is interested in selling theirs, or now a store or place that i can find a brushguard for cheap. thank you and have a good morning, good afternoon, and good evening.

PS looking to pay no more then 150-200

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts