Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Oh snap thanks for looking Terry. I am hoping to not spend 25 bucks. Maybe like 10 plus shipping. Maybe that one that folks are bidding on won't go too high.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I think you should buy the cool billet ones for a small price of $96. Just drop in the bucket for something that cool
:rofl:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I think you should buy the cool billet ones for a small price of $96. Just drop in the bucket for something that cool
:rofl:
HA i saw those.

This is actually for my Land Cruiser. I bought a Land Rover Disco cup holder, it fits perfectly on the center console. It has a plastic insert that is the stupidest shape ever and is hard plastic. Nothing fits inside of this thing. 12oz cans, not really, 20oz bottles, no chance. The insert removed fits a 32oz powerade though. I found that the insert from the FJ fits perfect and then works with all normal sized bottles. :)

It looka like this:

So i needs one!

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
I can't count how many time I almost threw one of my inserts away when it stuck to a drink cup.........

Had to fish it out of the trash on more than one occasion.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't count how many time I almost threw one of my inserts away when it stuck to a drink cup.........

Had to fish it out of the trash on more than one occasion.
Velcro mod, duh Dave :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You and Terry need to quit crapping on my thread or ima tell a moderator :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts