Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Located in SoCal and willing to drive 500 miles if the price is right.

Probably a long shot, I’m looking for a DeMello front bumper can also provide a clean stock front bumper in exchange with the purchase. Might be interested in other bumpers/ hidden winch mounts let me know what you have!

Thank you!

· Premium Member
31 Posts
Located in SoCal and willing to drive 500 miles if the price is right.

Probably a long shot, I’m looking for a DeMello front bumper can also provide a clean stock front bumper in exchange with the purchase. Might be interested in other bumpers/ hidden winch mounts let me know what you have!

Thank you!
You know Demello is located in Corona, CA right? I just had them install a lift for me on Friday.

· Registered
1,022 Posts
I will have one for sale in the next two weeks. Steel front bumper with Evil Eyes hoop. Powder coated black satin. Bumper is in good condition, powder coating is close to needing to be touched up. Central California.

I might also be willing to part with my rear steel DO three piece bumper. powercoated satin black. Minor scuffing to the under side.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sent you a PM

I will have one for sale in the next two weeks. Steel front bumper with Evil Eyes hoop. Powder coated black satin. Bumper is in good condition, powder coating is close to needing to be touched up. Central California.

I might also be willing to part with my rear steel DO three piece bumper. powercoated satin black. Minor scuffing to the under side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.