Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello FJ Community Friends,

I'm newbie to forum. I'm Looking for 07-09 4x4 FJ cruiser front and rear coils/springs with decent miles to replace my 4Runner shocks and springs. I'm in DFW,Texas and looking for someone locally to avoid the shipping charges.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
172 Posts

I'm newbie to forum. I'm Looking for 07-09 4x4 FJ cruiser front and rear coils/springs with decent miles to replace my 4Runner shocks and springs. I'm in DFW,Texas and looking for someone locally to avoid the shipping charges.

Thanks,
How much you looking at spending for new OEM front and rear ? I have brand new less than 100 miles on OEM front and rear off my 2018 4runner..

·
Registered
7 Posts

Thanks,
I have a full set of OEM front struts, and rear coils (shocks too if you need them) off my 07 w/ 80k on it if you're interested. I'm in Chicago, so not local to you, but I want the extra space in my garage so I would sell them pretty cheap.

·
Registered
33 Posts

Thanks,
I have my factory coil springs and shocks (front and rear) available for sale off my 2012 FJ. (also have my factory UCAs, rear upper and lower links available too) Approx 45k miles on them before I upgraded to my ICON setup. They have just been sitting in my garage in boxes for a while now. I live in Houston, TX and frequently go to Dallas, so we could definitely meet up somewhere along I-45. Feel free to PM me here on the forum or email me at [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.