Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WANTED: 4x4 OEM FJ suspension. Front/Rear coil springs, and Front/Rear shocks/struts. Will pay extra for Billstein 5100's and/or low mileage on these parts. Wanting to put a proper suspension on my '06 v8 4x4 SR5. Thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Getting ready to swap out my factory rear springs on shocks (not bilsteins) from my 07 FJC. I'm in Northern CA. Sorry don't have the fronts anymore, swapped for adjustable coilovers a while back. Just in case you find someone with fronts only. [email protected]

WANTED: 4x4 OEM FJ suspension. Front/Rear coil springs, and Front/Rear shocks/struts. Will pay extra for Billstein 5100's and/or low mileage on these parts. Wanting to put a proper suspension on my '06 v8 4x4 SR5. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I have front stock 4x4 coil-overs, still assembled. Have ~39k miles on them. PM me if interested :cheers:

Also have the RC 3" lift (with rear coils). Not sure if it works on the 4Runner ir if you're interested, just FYI.

And just curious, why do people with 4Runners always seem to want the FJ 4x4 suspension?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And just curious, why do people with 4Runners always seem to want the FJ 4x4 suspension?[/QUOTE]

They provide a stiffer ride and make the nose dip less when braking hard. Don't know why Toyota doesn't provide some sort of a TRD performance package for the 4runners...

·
Registered
525 Posts
I have some rear coils available. PM me if interested.
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts