Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy this part to cover 17" rim. Does anyone have for sale and could you verify this will cover 17" non OEM rim. I live in NEPA and own a 2011 TT FJ

Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've just purchased a new spare wheel cover from Genuine Toyota 64771-35032 (6477135032) COVER, SPARE WHEEL . I have a 17inch steel spare wheel and it fits fine if this helps at all.
If you decide to purchase the cover new you'll also need to order 64773-35012 - the pull out section that hides the camera and fixing bolt. Genuine Toyota 64773-35012 (6477335012) COVER, SPARE WHEEL. Shipping/postage from UAE is a bit steep but possibly you'll have more options to buy in US.
Is there a bolt you need to purchase as well? What is that part number?

·
Registered
2012 Toyota fj cruiser
6 Posts
I am looking to buy this part to cover 17" rim. Does anyone have for sale and could you verify this will cover 17" non OEM rim. I live in NEPA and own a 2011 TT FJ

Thanks,
No but now I want one... thank you.

·
Registered
210 Posts

Thanks,
I've got one that I have no use for - you can have it for $20+shipping... Let me know if you're interested.

Reactions: Hannibal

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got one that I have no use for - you can have it for $20+shipping... Let me know if you're interested.
Interested please provide pics. I have been ripped off twice trying to get one of these. one from a vendor -paypal challenge and then lost 100 via venmo.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Interested please provide pics. I have been ripped off twice trying to get one of these. one from a vendor -paypal challenge and then lost 100 via venmo.
That sucks. I’ll take some pics and send you a PM.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sucks. I’ll take some pics and send you a PM.
For some reason I cant open the private message. Been dealing with wheel bearing issue, and now a needle bearing issue. My zip code is 18651 to figure out shipping. you can post pics here if you can. Sorry for the delay is response.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts