Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes newbie here.
.. i am been lurking here for several months reading, listening, and drooling over some of the FJ's out here. I have had many toys and i think its time for an FJ. I am like many others truck enthusiasts out here.. i end up buying a new or new/used setup and then trick it out with all the best and then end up selling it for a huge loss to build something else. Motorcycles have been my focus and i have tooled with a few tacomas and xterras, but the TT FJ is what i am after these days.

i am in the market for a 2010 FJ TT factory loaded and with as much quality build aftermarket stuff as possible. Yeah i know.. that sounds greasy, but i have lost my shirt on many a project. .. this time around i am looking for a fair deal with another go for broke builder. I just cant get into a bank draining battle this year. haha

Anyone have an all blacked out lifted Fj TT with under 20k miles?
.. please pm me with any leads or sellers.

thanks everyone. there has been many great threads out here. the time and effort is greatly appreciated.

anthony

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2010 TT (Sandstorm w Black Hood) fully equipped (A Trac, Locker, Sub, Roof Rack, MP3 port, TRD Wheels, Bilistein Shocks etc....)

Mods: 3 inch Toytech Lift
285/75/16 General Grabber (red letters)

Miles: 8900 (2700 are from a trip from AR to CO and back)

Very clean and well maintained...... I have several vehicles, but none that get good gas mileage so I am looking to sell.

$32,000 w all factory warranty in affect.

Hope we can work something out.

Luke
479-737-5300

1 - 2 of 2 Posts