Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a set they are willing to part with? Or any suggestions where to find a set is appreciated. Their web site still says stop sell in effect.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
I was absolutely positive that they weren't being sold anymore but recently on the phone with a vendor I mentioned that I was looking to buy the freedom windows but couldn't find them and he came back with "Uh... what? We manufacture those." So next week I'm driving over there to pick them up, he said he physically checked and they have them in stock. I'm still a little doubtful because I originally ordered them through a vendor and that vendor said they hadn't received a response from the manufacturer in a while.

Here is their website, I would give them a call Monday morning: Offroad Cruisers | Newark, DE 19711

For what it's worth if you watch the more recent videos (from 2011) on YouTube the guy installing the windows is wearing a T-shirt with the logo of that dealership on it. Oh and the FJ from that website is the same one from the FJ Freedom windows website. So yeah; I think I found where they come from.

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Just received the latest 4WDTOYOTAOWNER.com issue and there is an ad in there for the Freedom Windows. The add has both fjfreedomwindows.com and offroadcruisers.com links.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tip Papaya! Windows in stock! Being shipped out ASAP ! Issues with the web site ordering. Ordered on the phone. Great customer service! Can't wait to install.

Thanks again. This Forum is great!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
600 Posts
Sounds like we need to get a group buy going...

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
OK, so I just called Offroad Cruisers, and it sounds like they have 3-4 sets left.
$425 + Shipping

I am SOOOOOO Tempted!!

BUT, I may run out of gas going to the summit (Well, run out going home probably) Because that would eat into the summit budget!! DAMN you for finding these!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts