Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some replacement front shocks for my 2008. Got some used ones in good condition?

Want Bilstein or better. Stock length (I have Daystar 2 1/2" spacers up front). Budget is $100 to $200 depending on product.

What have you got?

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Looking for some replacement front shocks for my 2008. Got some used ones in good condition?

Want Bilstein or better. Stock length (I have Daystar 2 1/2" spacers up front). Budget is $100 to $200 depending on product.

What have you got?
How's it going, Ben? Hope all is well. Hey, I will have (I'm waiting on Josh 220 to ship replacement Kings, and balance of order to process through King) a full Procomp kit. I'll be honest, I'm removing due to overall ride quality, but if you wind up going the Procomp route, let me know. Will have the complete kit.

If y'all make it this way for offroad trip, let me know.

Note: I didn't post price because this isn't a for sale thread.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going well Chris! Thanks for the info, but for now I just want to replace the front shocks and stay with the spacers. I'll probably end up going down the street to 4 Wheel Parts and buying something new, but figured I might have some luck here finding something used.

We'll see...

And being so close to OK, I'm betting I will find my way up there for some off-roading before long. Take care.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts