Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need em before the summit.. yes we'll survive without..but it'd be a great peace of mind if we had them before we went on trails..

Thanks,

Athena

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
need em before the summit.. yes we'll survive without..but it'd be a great peace of mind if we had them before we went on trails..

Thanks,

Athena

Have you contacted Demello about purchasing new ones and having him bring them along to the Summit? You could install them there in a less than an hour.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
psssh.. I can install the control arms in a matter of 15 mins these days.. we've had to take our stock's out and reinforce them while we're out in Moab last minute.. way to many times we installed and uninstalled them.
I left a message for them today..but I honestly don't think I called them in enough time to catch them before they left... If they brought inventory out maybe we can have them "hold" a pair for us..

thanks for your response.

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
psssh.. I can install the control arms in a matter of 15 mins these days.. we've had to take our stock's out and reinforce them while we're out in Moab last minute.. way to many times we installed and uninstalled them.
I left a message for them today..but I honestly don't think I called them in enough time to catch them before they left... If they brought inventory out maybe we can have them "hold" a pair for us..

thanks for your response.

Athena, We are caravanning out from demello's shop tomorrow at 8am. WITH jdemello AND ICON!!

I would start calling the shop at 0730 tomorrow morning :D

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you throw in a word for me Dom?

I figure that's 9:30 my time..MST? I hope they answer... I did leave a message..but I'll put in another call tomorrow morning!

you rock Dom... can't wait to meet you :rocker:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no stockies... Please.. I need the upgrade..right now I have the stocks that are reinforced with angle tubing... (ghetto rigged..LOL) I just don't need to worry about them breaking all a sudden..

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
You think that the reinforcement isn't enough?
Pretty sure the angle iron reinforcement will suffice, he just wants to look cool and he will. :) Love those ICON LCA's, pure art. Though I must say that for half the money my All Pro's have been abused and are straight as an arrow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.