Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

WTB: Metal Tech OCS Module 2.0

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  FatJohnson 
#1 ·
TL;DR, I need a Metal Tech OCS Module 2.0. If anyone has extra, I am interested, thanks!

I am doing a FRS seat swap. Driver seat is done, but passenger seats, not much. Looks like metal tech stopped selling this roughy 2 months ago. Since then, I had been studying this OCS. I believe it's made by CTScott from yaris forum. I contacted him, but there is no response.

Some other users were able to reuse the passenger occupancy sensor. I cut the ones from the FJ passenger seat and work with it. I was able to switch the SRS on/off by using a C clamp. But, I forgot the seat can slide... My original plan was to put a metal plate with a bolt facing downward under the butt area. When a person sits down, it will compress these sensor and turn on the SRS. Now that my seat bracket arrived and trying to do a test fit, it won't fit.

So... I need one of these OCS Module. If anyone has extra, I am interested, thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry for reviving this old thread, but I'm curious if you ever got this to work?

I'm thinking about doing this same swap, and I'm willing to take OCS gear out of my FJ seat to get it done. I'm looking at your picture, but can't figure out which part is the switch. was it hard to remove and transplant the necessary parts from your FJ seat ? Thank-you.