Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well mine has a hair under 27k on it and is nicely modded. It is a Black 6spd. Warn Bumpers,winch, bud built skids, etc. Has a couple minor spots on it but you have to get close to see them. ...well I guess you already seen mine. That was the only off roading trip it has seen and that was the worst of it. So if your interested you could get a deal on mine. I just cant afford it anymore and am going to lose alot on it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have a nicley modded babied fj its silver, but it awesome shape just under 27,000k on it. ALTHOUGH IT HAS A 100,000 mile warrenty on iy

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
if you want a Voodoo MT with a nice suspension set up give me a PM not really babied though. ;)

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
if you want a Voodoo MT with a nice suspension set up give me a PM not really babied though. ;)
Are you really looking to sell?

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry
Well im looking for a black or white one.
It really doesn't have to be babied but if its beat on then the price should reflect that.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
It's a buyer's market now. Be patient and you should find some sweet deals.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
most likely, you want to buy it?
haha, nah i already have a voodoo blue.

I guess i am one of the few that was planning on buying this thing for life. I will just get a new car later if needed. I wouldn't see any point in investing this much money into it only to sell it and not get it's worth out of it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
$22,500 and you can have mine!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's a buyer's market now. Be patient and you should find some sweet deals.

Im waiting for credit card balances to reflect recent payment on my credit report. Im chomping at the bit but I must do the right thing and wait.
Plus I have a BMW M5 I have to sell first.

Tick tock

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have a black 08 with 6500 miles on it. Automatic with a 3" toytec lift on 33x12.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs. Never been offroad the thing is immaculate but I need something that can pull a full enclosed trailer with a racecar in it and the FJ just wont cut it.

Looking for $26500 obo!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have a black 08 with 6500 miles on it. Automatic with a 3" toytec lift on 33x12.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs. Never been offroad the thing is immaculate but I need something that can pull a full enclosed trailer with a racecar in it and the FJ just wont cut it.

Looking for $26500 obo!
PM sent

1 - 20 of 21 Posts