Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - looking to buy some OEM alloys, no particular year/model. Currently running steelies on my '08 FJC. I like the look of the steelies, but would also like to run a set of alloys. Located in the Atlanta area, so a local transaction would be ideal. Also looking on eBay.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Hi all - looking to buy some OEM alloys, no particular year/model. Currently running steelies on my '08 FJC. I like the look of the steelies, but would also like to run a set of alloys. Located in the Atlanta area, so a local transaction would be ideal. Also looking on eBay.

Thanks!
I have plastidipped 17"alloys (6 spoke). 5 of them. Make an offer if you're interested. Located in California but I could ship if the offer is right.
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...ff-roof-rack-running-boards-sway-barsetc.html

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I'll have a set of the 5 8-hole style wheels available for sale in the next week or so that are also plastidipped. Mine would have to be shipped from Iowa though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Considering a new set of wheels and wondered if I wanted to keep or sell the wheels.
Would be 17 inch rims only at the moment.
Stock Alloy from a 2012.
Semi close drive south to Tally or meet between.
PM if interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts