Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
I have one that I would sell. It's off of a 2007 though. Not sure on the fit but I can't imagine too much is different. It does have some small amounts of rust but depending on the price I could sandblast it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
285 Posts
I am looking for an OEM Brush Guard for a 2014 FJ Cruiser.
It might help to tell everyone your location (I wish all forum members would simply put it in their profile).

· Registered
79 Posts
I am looking for an OEM Brush Guard for a 2014 FJ Cruiser. Best condition possible, but anything reasonable will do. Please let me know if you have one or know of one available.
Thanks!
I have one off of a 2007 as well that I believe should fit. I have the brackets, bolts and everything, and it's in pretty much new condition, no dings or scratches that I've seen. I'm located in Austin, TX. Mine looks like the attachment below. Lemme know!

Attachments

· Registered
79 Posts
I am definitely interested if OEM with brackets etc. Happy to pay shipping. Do you have photos? Price?
Another thought. Are you anywhere near COTA? I have a friend who will be there this weekend who might be able to pick it up.
I'm not super near COTA but I could definitely drive it out there/somewhere in the middle. I was looking for $180. It's in pretty good condition and I was planning on detailing it tonight w/photos and such. PM me with your info and we'll work something out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.