Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to purchase the brush guard that mounts to the top of the bumper. Does anyone know where I can get one or who is selling one?

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
I have one just recently removed, not sure on shipping to VA from Tulsa. Would probably want to plan on repainting. Pm if interested. I have no idea of price or shipping cost, but I'm very motivated to get it out of my garage.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one just recently removed, not sure on shipping to VA from Tulsa. Would probably want to plan on repainting. Pm if interested. I have no idea of price or shipping cost, but I'm very motivated to get it out of my garage.
If your so motivate just give it to me and I will pay shipping, haha. I have no problem repainting it. When you know how much you want for it Shipped, let me know. I am not looking to spend several hundred dollars either. I appreciate you letting me know you have one.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
If you'll pay shipping and handling (pay for box, pre paid labels mailed to me for UPS, once I've got box size and weight) it's yours.

Pm sent with contact info.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Let me know if this doesn't work.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Let me know if this doesn't work.
Will do, but it's pretty much done deal. Just waiting on me to remove the brackets that are holding my radiator on, but are also a requirement to re install brush guard.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I Have one for sale...
PM if anyone is interested.

mine is listed on ebay, but i can work out a deal.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Haven't forgotten about you. Everything I've touched this week has gone to ----, but spent some time at dealer today for another issue, and think I've got a handle on what I need to replace what I need to send.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haven't forgotten about you. Everything I've touched this week has gone to ----, but spent some time at dealer today for another issue, and think I've got a handle on what I need to replace what I need to send.
Man, you are on it. I really appreciate everything you are doing for me. Do you like aged rum? If so, then I am going to pick-up a bottle of Flor de Caña rum for you before I head back to the states.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Nicaragua?

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Honestly don't know. When I partook in, regularly, I probably couldn't have told the difference. I never achieved "Captain" status, though.

Don't go put of your way for, man. I appreciate the offer, but if it's a pain in the ---, please don't worry about.

I'm not well traveled and, though you said work related, with a hint of jealousy say enjoy Nicaragua.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Honestly don't know. When I partook in, regularly, I probably couldn't have told the difference. I never achieved "Captain" status, though.

Don't go put of your way for, man. I appreciate the offer, but if it's a pain in the ---, please don't worry about.

I'm not well traveled and, though you said work related, with a hint of jealousy say enjoy Nicaragua.
It is not out of the way, I will send you a bottle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts