Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the auxiliary light covers that say FJ on them. You know, the ones on the factory grill lights....lemme know if you have some and don't need 'em. I got some new Hella 500's, the same as the factory lights, and I'm looking for the factory look up front. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
I have a pair I'll sell (also have the clear plastic covers that snap over the lights). Make me an offer!

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never seen a set for sale on the Forum here, so I don't know what to offer and NOT insult you. $45 shipped?

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
FJ Dave,
I'm happy with that....however, am leaving in the morning for a wheeling/flyfishing trip- back on Monday....if you can wait for Monday for me to ship it...PM me your address and I'll get the covers out that day.
Work for you?

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
Dave,
I never got your PM (and I got so busy after last weekend...I kinda forgot about the covers). I have them here and can mail them tomorrow if you want them.

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool. I completely forgot. I have been remodeling the garage, and had a couple emergency trips come up in the last few days. PM enroute.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts