Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needing a hitch and the valance. Mine didn't have one when I bought it in April. I'm also looking for a roof rack, either oem or aftermarket (though aftermarket would have to be a good deal, did JUST buy the fj after all). I'm in Cookeville, TN and would be willing to drive or pay shipping depending on location.

Needing the hitch as soon as I can get it and would rather not buy one of the ugly aftermarket ones.

Just PM me if you've got something.

Thanks for lookin guys and gals. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can pick up the OEM hitch, which comes with the valance, from trdparts4u.com. It's an easy install.
Thanks but I originally looked at new ones but the price is more than I want to part with and used it fine with me.

So I guess I'm really looking for used items that someone has maybe taken off to replace their rear bumper with a steel one. If only the hitch is available, I might get the valance trim new though.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My mistake, I thought they were available separately. Appreciate the clarification.

Still hoping someone is wanting to get rid of both.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
107 Posts
I replaced my OEM hitch with and ARB bumper, so I can sell you my hitch, but you'll need to get your own bolts. I ony have my original valance, but you could use a dremel tool to cut a notch in it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I replaced my OEM hitch with and ARB bumper, so I can sell you my hitch, but you'll need to get your own bolts. I ony have my original valance, but you could use a dremel tool to cut a notch in it.
Linuxgeek, I sent you a pm regarding my interest in your hitch. I haven't received a message back from you. Let me know if you are still interested in selling. Thanks.

I'm still looking for a roof rack if anybody has one for sale! Thanks everybody!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts