1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,607 Posts
This?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is there an actual good air dam out there that works with the factory rack? It seems like the aftermarket ones have pretty bad reviews.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I got one on ebay, that is really nice. It came all assembled and came with factory looking instructions and factory style plug and hardware. The lights that came with it were Hella 500 knockoffs with plastic lenses which don't put out great light, even with the led bulbs I put in them. The airdam is really nice though and the light covers that came with it look exactly like the factory ones that came with my bumper lights. This is the one I got. ROOF RACK LIGHT BAR KIT FOG LAMP TOYOTA FJ CRUISER 07-14 AIR DAM FACTORY STYLE | eBay

·
Registered
482 Posts
Looking for OEM factory roof rack air dam with lights for 2007 fj. thanks
I have a new-in-box OEM air dam. I purchased it a couple years ago for my wife's FJ, but she decided she didn't want it. It is probably one of the last NEW OEM Toyota FJ air dam kits out there. It includes everything listed on the included instruction manual. I'm asking $250 + shipping (It's a large box so will be expensive). I'm located in northern Indiana.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was afraid the aftermarket kit would not fit very well. But maybe some do. Hopefully i can find a oem factory kit. thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts