Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to buy OEM running boards for my 07 FJ Cruiser. I live in southeast Kentucky. Willing to travel to get them!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm giving mine away....didn't want to ship. But if no one here in San Antonio wants them I would rather ship them than throw them away.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
San Antonio: Let me know if no one picks them up and then we can work something out. Thanks, Law Dog.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Nice, it worked. I have an 07, had 22,000 miles on it, and I bought it a little over a year ago. Took these off shortly after I bought it so they haven't had much use. They were a little dusty so I hosed them off and slapped some armour all on them. They're in great condition, the kick plates aren't all scratched and they're not bent or anything. All the hardware will be included.
Make me an offer plus shipping and we'll go from there. I haven't got a quote yet, if you want to check, I'm at 32024. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just finished putting on the running boards. It was alot easier than I thought. Thanks Yellowdog!!!!! Lawdog

1 - 16 of 16 Posts