Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD and DONE. TY ALL

I know that a lot of people love to take off their rims and replace them with very expensive ones so if any of you have a set of the 16inch TRD rims, I'd like to buy them.

Ty in advance.

BTW I have 5 FLAT black Stock 17inch Alloys running 265 70 17s ProComp ATs with a 50,000 mile warranty. They have about 15,000 on them now I think. Anyway a ton of tread left in the tires. I'd be willing to sell my RIMS/TIRES at a very fair price, or trade with your 16 TRD Takeoffs in the SOCAL area.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Vendor section (can't recall whom) have a few sets this week.
$150 each in the gun metal greys.

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
Frogeye,

I think Demello was putting in an order for a couple of sets and stated the more he ordered the more he would save on shipping. Dunno the status of that deal now though. was pretty good IMHO.

T

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Frogeye,

I think Demello was putting in an order for a couple of sets and stated the more he ordered the more he would save on shipping. Dunno the status of that deal now though. was pretty good IMHO.

T
The D man is ordering silver versions, unless it is the same vendor that is offering the greys you might save on shipping cost

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
Want my blingy ones? I'll make you a deal: $100 each. I'll take yours. :)

M

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
you have trds? I'll buy them for sure.
No, they're Eagle Alloys. Chrome gumdrop-shaped hub, faux beadlocks. I want more black. I suppose it's time to get the rattle can out.

M

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
No, they're Eagle Alloys. Chrome gumdrop-shaped hub, faux beadlocks. I want more black. I suppose it's time to get the rattle can out.

M
I'll sell you mine and you keep yours =P Just kidding. I'm just on the lookout. I'd love to score some trds for my next set of rubber.

I've got like 15k on my ProComp ATs and they still have great tread left. I'm gonna have to sell my rims and tires me thinks.

·
Premium Member
7,062 Posts
I'll sell you mine and you keep yours =P Just kidding. I'm just on the lookout. I'd love to score some trds for my next set of rubber.

I've got like 25k on my ProComp ATs and they still have great tread left. I'm gonna have to sell my rims and tires me thinks.
Pics?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hey MuddyGrrl,

You got pics of your wheels? Curious as to what they look like?

thanks!

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Ya I have pics click on the El Froggo link in my signature. And don't hijack my thread! :bigthumb:

Socal people with TRD 16inch rims gray or black takeoffs, I'll buy your rims! Please PM if you need to unload them.

BTW I have 5 FLAT black Stock 17inch Alloys running 265 70 17s ProComp ATs with a 50,000 mile warranty. They have about 15,000 on them now I think. Anyway a ton of tread left in the tires. I'd be willing to sell my RIMS/TIRES at a very fair price, or trade with your 16 TRD Takeoffs in the SOCAL area.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Chris, Claremont (TRDsource) has them for $137 each.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Chris, wasn't sure if you were still interested in Taco rims. I saw a set of 5 (like mine) going for $150 a while back.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I want the black TRD rims aswell. You can have any anthracite!

How much would you pay for the rims? Wondering what the black rims will go for.

Anyone have the black TRD's on a Black diamond?

Thanks & Good Luck,

David

1 - 20 of 24 Posts