Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Radio mounting brackets for 07 FJC.

Got a new head unit and Crutchfield says I need the original mounting brackets to be able to install it. Trouble is I haven't seen the original radio since 2007.
Anybody have their old radio laying around with the brackets they could sale? Having trouble finding them anywhere including Toyota parts people. Thanks,

·
Registered
83 Posts
If you weren’t able to find them yet, you should be able to order them through your local Toyota dealer or online. Bellow is the left, you’ll also need to purchase the right as well. But that part number should help you find both, just make sure you get 1 right & 1 left. A lot of times the dealer can have it next day as well if they don’t have it in stock. Some will even give you a break on cost, which can close to average out with online when you add shipping.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks GA,
I went thru my local dealer and got a silly story of 3 to 4 month delivery, then placed the order with the TRDShop. I waited till the beginning of the 3rd week and with no response on shipping so I cancelled the order. Yesterday evening I got notice that the brackets were shipped from another dealer in Florida I found. So, I guess next week I will get to see what they sent. Hopefully they are correct. Thanks for the reply and the views.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My mounting brackets and new radio are installed along with full coverage 80 mil Killmat fully covered with 150 mil Noico Red foam. A huge PIA but well worth the effort.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts