Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a unwanted rear spacer lift (pair). I already have a 3" lift (Camburg front & Rough Country rear) and want to lift the rear another 3/4"-1". I plan to cut a poly spacer down to the height I am looking for. Don't want to buy a full set when I only need a rear. Plus, it may not work so I don't want to buy new. Whata you got?

·
Registered
938 Posts
I am looking for a unwanted rear spacer lift (pair). I already have a 3" lift (Camburg front & Rough Country rear) and want to lift the rear another 3/4"-1". I plan to cut a poly spacer down to the height I am looking for. Don't want to buy a full set when I only need a rear. Plus, it may not work so I don't want to buy new. Whata you got?
I don't know that this is what you are looking for, but I have a set of Donahoe Racing rear coil springs. From the stock height they gave me a 2" lift in the rear. I don't know what the Rough Country lift does for the rear, weather it be spring replacement or spacer, but you won't go wrong with these if they fit your needs.

I had them on my FJ for about 1000 miles or so. I liked the way these rode and performed, but they gave me too much lift in the rear for me. I have the king front coil overs and I have them set for a mild lift, these springs gave my FJ a decent rake to the front. Anyways just throwing this out there. Good luck.
-Derek

1 - 5 of 5 Posts